The Bridge Way School’s relationship with the student and his or her family begins even before their first day of attendance.
We work with students who come to The Bridge Way School from inpatient treatment facilities or wilderness programs, those referred by Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) counselors, and those who hear about us from school guidance counselors, sponsors or who are self-referred.
If you think The Bridge Way School is the right place to help support your sobriety as you continue on the road to recovery:
- Call us and tell us about yourself or your teenager.
- Schedule an interview and tour with us.
- Submit the student and parent applications as well as signed agreements along with a non-refundable application fee of $100. »Print application forms
- »Review Admissions requirements to make sure your application is complete.
- If an initial review of the application indicates that a student may be a good candidate for The Bridge Way School, arrangements will be made for the student to attend classes for 1 – 2 school days.
- All efforts will be made to make a timely decision whether or not to admit after the student visits and all application materials have been reviewed.